Update, 18 May 2016: Clarified we require a new account to be registered before applications can be claimed, and before the contact form can be used.
It’s important that all users of Atlas confirm compliance with the terms, and ensure that their contact details, and application details are updated. There are several steps to this process:
- Register for a MetaBroadcast account if you don’t already have one*, here. If you’re an existing Atlas user, be sure to use the email address with which you originally registered, when you register your new account with Atlas
- Once you have an account, log into Atlas here
- You’ll then be asked to confirm your contact details, and your compliance with the terms
- Then, click on each application (you may have one application only, or more), and make sure all the necessary details are provided. Your list of applications is here.
- Can’t find your app? Use the contact form to reach out to us, and we’ll see whether we can help. You may have a faster resolution by recreating your app. Either way, please make sure you have registered a new account before you try to access the contact form.
All Atlas users need to complete this process before 16 June 2016. There’s more details on why here
* by popular demand we’ve added the ability to log in with a MetaBroadcast account in May 2016, rather than previous login using github, google, or twitter accounts.
If you enjoyed the read, drop us a comment below or share the article, follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our #MetaBeers newsletter. Before you go, grab a PDF of the article, and let us know if it’s time we worked together.