Here are the Atlas release notes for the week to 2nd September.
The following items have been deployed to production:
- (Atlas) Initial version of Events API plus associated ingest processes (we’ll write more on this in the next couple of weeks).
- (Atlas) Fix to ensure expired channel numbers are removed from their associated Channel Groups.
- (Atlas) Topic generation from keywords for Google Docs ingest.
The following items have been deployed to staging, for a future production release:
- (Atlas) Update Broadcast model to support actual start/end timestamps.
- (Atlas) Sitemaps: Improvements for HTTP proxy configurations and additional datasources.
- (Atlas) Additional fields in Lakeview feed.
- (Atlas) Tweaks to timezones used when ingesting Event timestamps.