Here are the Atlas release notes for the week to 16th September.
The following items have been deployed to production:
- (Atlas) Equivalence mapping of actual start/end timestamps to existing data sources.
- (Atlas) Ensure Organisations use the correct ID encoding scheme.
The following items have been deployed to staging, for a future production release:
- (Atlas) Fixes around output of actual start/end timestamps.
- (Atlas) Fixes to RadioPlayer output mechanism.
- (Atlas) Refactor of Google Docs ingest.
- (Delphi – Equivalence monitoring tool) Neural Network classification of equivalence graphs.
- (Betty – TV stream ingest service) Initial version deployed to staging environment.
- (Atlas Admin) Improved source request process.
- (Atlas Admin) Wishlist tool, for giving developers an easy way to request new sources and features.