we write about the things we build and the things we consume
Here are the Atlas release notes for the week to 16th September.
The following items have been deployed to production:
- (Atlas) Equivalence mapping of actual start/end timestamps to existing data sources.
- (Atlas) Ensure Organisations use the correct ID encoding scheme.
The following items have been deployed to staging, for a future production release:
- (Atlas) Fixes around output of actual start/end timestamps.
- (Atlas) Fixes to RadioPlayer output mechanism.
- (Atlas) Refactor of Google Docs ingest.
- (Delphi – Equivalence monitoring tool) Neural Network classification of equivalence graphs.
- (Betty – TV stream ingest service) Initial version deployed to staging environment.
- (Atlas Admin) Improved source request process.
- (Atlas Admin) Wishlist tool, for giving developers an easy way to request new sources and features.