we write about the things we build and the things we consume
Here are the Atlas release notes for the week to 13th January.
The following items have been deployed to production:
- (Atlas Deer) Now returns a 404 when given a malformed ID, rather than 400.
- (Atlas Deer) Fix bug involving ElasticSearch workers attaching callbacks to Astyanax threads.
- (Atlas Admin) Fix bug causing users to be logged out inexplicably.
The following items have been deployed to staging, for a future production release:
- (Atlas Owl) Publisher added to support the TheTVDB.com ingest system.
- (Atlas Admin) Fix bug around search and episode segment loading.
- (Atlas Admin) Refactoring of core AngularJS front-end application.
- (Atlas Admin) Refactoring and bug fixes of the Atlas Admin NodeJS API.