Here are the Atlas release notes for the week to 30th September.
The following items have been deployed to production:
- (Atlas Owl) Fixed bug in POST/PUT /content endpoint when writing content that had two out of three or more of Broadcasts, Locations, Segments
- (Atlas Deer) Fixed bug in indexing content Broadcasts and Locations
- (Atlas Deer) Additional error proof updating of equivalent schedules
- (Atlas Owl) Improve title matching where abbreviations have been used
- (Atlas Owl) MPX ingest: modify URIs for new content feed
The following items have been deployed to staging, for a future production release: