Here are the Atlas release notes for the week to 2nd September.
The following items have been deployed to production:
- (Atlas) Various bug fixes around content prioritisation
- (Atlas Owl) Implemented functionality to handle the deactivation of content according to a provided set of IDs Ingest credits from Nitro
- (Atlas Owl) Backend re-factoring of how data is transferred to remote sites, and will allow feed to automatically resume after outages
- (Atlas Owl) Respect subtitled flag when generating TV-Anytime output
- (Atlas Owl) Improve title logic for TV-Anytime generation from Nitro data source
- (Atlas Owl) Ingest for multiple different BT TVE VOD environments
- (Atlas Deer) The content bootstrap job has been restartable from a previous point
The following items have been deployed to staging, for a future production release:
- (Atlas Deer) Migrate the Cassandra content & schedule stores from Thrift to CQL.
- (Atlas Deer) First implementation of a Java client for Atlas Deer