we write about the things we build and the things we consume
Here are the Atlas release notes for the week to February the 23rd.
The following items have been deployed to production:
- (Atlas Owl) Filter content not actively published from equivalence
- (Atlas Owl) Split equivalence results files into multiple directories to avoid inode errors
- (Atlas Owl) Upload item hierarchy to YV on force-update
- (Atlas Owl) Sort YV tasks by date descending in YV console
- (Atlas Owl) Handle abbreviations and numbers in equivalence title matching
- (Ingesters) Remove calls to deprecated Nitro API endpoints
- (Ingesters) New TVA ingest adaptor
- (Ingesters) Move away from deprecated formats field for Nitro ingests
- (Ingesters) Fix bug in BT VoD ingester logic that propagates images and descriptions up the hierarchy
- (Ingesters) Fix NPE in PA ingester
- (Ingesters) Create PA recent updater task to re-ingest all files (including processed ones) in last 3 days
- (Ingesters): BT genres are now mapped to tags to improve content priority scoring
- (Internal Tools) Equivalence debugging views: the publishers key now displays colours for each source dynamically.
- (Internal Tools) Equivalence debugging views: Clicking on an entity in the equivalence tree now always returns data from Atlas when able.
- (Internal Tools) Equivalence debugging views: The entity preview window now features a link to the Owl and Deer API calls
The following items have been deployed to staging, for a future production release:
- (Atlas Deer) Option to override / merge schedules via URI argument