Here are the Atlas release notes for the week to February the 23rd.
The following items have been deployed to production:
- (Atlas Owl) Filter content not actively published from equivalence
- (Atlas Owl) Split equivalence results files into multiple directories to avoid inode errors
- (Atlas Owl) Upload item hierarchy to YV on force-update
- (Atlas Owl) Sort YV tasks by date descending in YV console
- (Atlas Owl) Handle abbreviations and numbers in equivalence title matching
- (Ingesters) Remove calls to deprecated Nitro API endpoints
- (Ingesters) New TVA ingest adaptor
- (Ingesters) Move away from deprecated formats field for Nitro ingests
- (Ingesters) Fix bug in BT VoD ingester logic that propagates images and descriptions up the hierarchy
- (Ingesters) Fix NPE in PA ingester
- (Ingesters) Create PA recent updater task to re-ingest all files (including processed ones) in last 3 days
- (Ingesters): BT genres are now mapped to tags to improve content priority scoring
- (Internal Tools) Equivalence debugging views: the publishers key now displays colours for each source dynamically.
- (Internal Tools) Equivalence debugging views: Clicking on an entity in the equivalence tree now always returns data from Atlas when able.
- (Internal Tools) Equivalence debugging views: The entity preview window now features a link to the Owl and Deer API calls
The following items have been deployed to staging, for a future production release:
- (Atlas Deer) Option to override / merge schedules via URI argument