Here are the Atlas release notes for the week to 17th December.
The following items have been deployed to production:
- Update Equivalence from Content change queue.
- Flag to control writing to queue.
- Ingest C4 platform data to separate sources.
- Improvements to RP HTTP upload.
- Fix RP Clip ondemand element creation bug.
The following items have been deployed to staging, for a future production release:
- Properties to control queue consumer counts.
- Content update messages include numeric id not URI of Content.
Any questions and suggestions about these, Atlas, and its development, please bring up with the Atlas community. You can also raise tickets, fork us on GitHub, explore the API, and talk to us on Twitter.