we analyse big data about content for major media and telecom companies
Atlas, the video & audio index, is an open source, open API that gathers and stores metadata and provides a powerful, rich query interface so that you can build cool stuff with content.
With a large database of 15+ video and audio sources from US, UK and online TV, Atlas finds the places where you can play content, no matter where that is.
- quick search across top 15+ video and audio sources from US, UK, and online TV
- listings by publisher, channel, genre, tag
- links to all services for the same show
- a fast, flexible, easy to use API
- specialist feeds for google, bbc iplayer, uk radioplayer and more
Atlas is a very potent new API for music hackers: http://docs.atlasapi.org
Voila is a powerful API that provides a toolbox of valuable video and audio product features for tracking the shows you love today, and discovering shows you'll love tomorrow.
Built from the ground up for the broadcast industry, Voila uses site activity and social media data to optimise your product for views, loyalty and revenue, using data languishing in server logs and analytics systems.
- optimise your product automatically, using data languishing in server logs and analytics systems
- utilise like and tweet data about your shows, and those of your competitors
- provide recommendations using a mix of editorial picks and automation
- generate buzz charts, personal watchlists, alerts and a range of other features
Voila is a innovative tool that provides a very useful personal filter on the vast world of TV and radio.